FireFox Safari Internet Explorer 9 Google Chrome
Login to remove advertisements.
Advertisements
Login to remove advertisements.
DragonVale Forum -> NEW Dragonvale Frostfire Dragon
Posted Jan 14 2012
Storm8 ID: WBANG |

wbangca

It's real, the Dragonvale Frostfire Dragon. Yes, the Frostfire Dragon is real, many YouTuber said the Frostfire Dragon is fake but the Frostfire dragon is real. Although they just officially released the Iceberg Dragon for Dragonvale but they also secretly released this Frostfire without anyone knowing therefore is not known by many of the dragonvale fans. If you have never seen the frostfire dragon it looks similar to the Snow Dragon and Fire Dragons.

This Frostfire Dragon for Dragonvale is a mixture of the Cold and Fire dragons so breed those to get it!

Description for the Dragonvale Frostfire Dragon

Breeding time: 12 HOURS

"While researching his forthcoming work, The Origins of Dragons, Professor Dravin happened upon the uncharted Palagos Islands and returned with a hatchling that astonished the wizards--the world's first frostfire dragon."

DragonVale Frostfire DragonDragonVale Frostfire Dragon EggDragonVale Frostfire Dragon Adult

Dragonvale Frostfire Dragon Breeding Combinations

The Frostfire dragon in this Dragonvale update is no easy task. Not every combination will give you it and not only that, other combinations may or can even prolong your opportunity to get the Dragonvale Frostfire Dragon. Why? I've tried it. Even if you use other combinations you might get some random dragons and can be sitting there for hours. My suggestions for my breeding efficiency guide is the Dragonvale dragons below for the Frostfire Dragon.

Firefly Dragon and Cold Dragon

Scorch Dragon and Cold Dragon

Posted Jan 14 2012

Corina807

???? I didn't see on my dragonvale...where you get that?? Uhh..its not pinky :(

Posted Jan 14 2012

wbangca

It's new go breed it. 

Posted Jan 14 2012

Corina807

I can't breed cold and fire

Posted Jan 14 2012

SantaClaus

Yeah u can't breed cold and fire. So what's the alternate?

Posted Jan 14 2012

Corina807

Cold and blue fire??

Posted Jan 14 2012

wbangca

You can try Fire Dragon and Storm Dragon or something like Snow Dragon and Scorch Dragon etc... anything with dual element should allow you to breed for a chance to get the Frostfire Dragon...

Posted Jan 14 2012
Game Center ID: LionLive

Lion

Xbox Live: inanemonkey

PSN: freedomx123

I gave up on the Frostfire Dragon thought it was fake n u were lying ;P

Posted Jan 14 2012

wbangca

Lol almost a dozen people said it was fake on my video. Here you go my friends.

Posted Jan 14 2012

Corina807

----___----

Posted Jan 14 2012
Game Center ID: Silentdra60n

splosionman

I got three icebergs right off the bat. My fingers are crossed that I can get this one thanks for the heads up w

Posted Jan 14 2012

TheUnchartedboy

I've tried lvl 10 cold and lvl 10 firefly and I keep on getting storm.  It's so annoying and storm egg only sell for 10 coins.

O_o

Posted Jan 14 2012

TheUnchartedboy

Sorry in previous comment I meant 100,000 coins.

Posted Jan 14 2012

icespace

Finally something interesting. Does any other dragons work? Like any Cold and Fire dragons?

Posted Jan 14 2012
Game Center ID: Silentdra60n

splosionman

Got one first try using firefly + cold :)

Posted Jan 14 2012

wbangca

Glad it worked out. Don't try any other combinations because I tried them all, it won't be as successful as these two at the moment. Things change, they change the Frostfire Dragon combinations, and rate. So just try to breed the Frostfire Dragon using the above. 

On the other hand I got tons of people on YouTube saying it's fake and that I edited my video and that i just changed the color of a Cold Dragon and made up this Frostfire Dragon. Well I'm glad some people figured it out, and that it's not fake. 

Posted Jan 14 2012
Game Center ID: LionLive

Lion

Xbox Live: inanemonkey

PSN: freedomx123

I was the 1 tat found the scorch + cold 1 

Posted Jan 14 2012

Corina807

Im still don't get it xD

Posted Jan 14 2012

Corina807

Im wasting my gems to speed up and not get it, oow

Posted Jan 15 2012

Dragonfan

Hey guys I got the dragon lol it took me 5 weeks I got 2!!!!! 

You need to be in this group to post