Xbox Live: inanemonkey

PSN: freedomx123

PORTABLE PDF VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!

Dragonvale Breeding Guide

You can also find the guide in the guides section. Found here

http://www.gameteep.com/58048/dragonvale-breeding-guide/read

**********NEW JAN 13*************

DragonVale Frostfire Dragon Breeding Guide here

http://www.gameteep.com/472700/dragonvale-how-to-breed-a-frostfire-dragon-in-dragonvale/read

DragonVale Iceberg Dragon Breeding Guide here

http://www.gameteep.com/472089/how-to-breed-a-dragonvale-iceberg-dragon-all-combinations/read

>>>You cannot repost this, thanks :(<<

STARTING

This is the Dragonvale Breeding guide by me for the iOS. I will try to update as I get more dragons but here are the possible combinations breeding them. 

--------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT STUFF

As we know breeding is random, meaning a fire dragon + a plant dragon you can either get flower or poison egg.

We find the most effective way of breeding them and post it. If it does not work for you then that means that luck just isn't on your side :P Sorri no easier way to put it.

Level does not matter. You cannot mate babies.

Right side left side does not matter.

Daytime / Night-time for Sun or Moon Dragons have not been proven.

The amount of friends you have have not been proven.

Any two of the same dragon will breed that dragon regardless of anything.

-----------------------------

ADDING TO HELP OTHERS

Please add information as you play to help others build their DragonVale. You may also ask any mod to update the information.

RULES IN THIS THREAD

Do not post spam, thanks.

------------------------------

OTHER GUIDES

If you think you hit something like the -jackpot. Please post a guide in the game guides section. It is the easist way to share your guides accross the forum and on the web. Many different guides can also be found there, check it out :P

--------------------------------

Adding friends 

Friends in DragonVale are added in Game Center.

Friends in the forums are added by clicking their profile picture.

---------------------------------

Additional Storm Dragons | Scorch + Cold = Storm by The_Dragon_Breeder

**********TYPO, Seaweed is 5 hours not 6********

******Sun and Moon Dragon is affected by your device's time********

Sorry for the slow updates. Reindeer Dragon has been added and will continue to update.

image image image
image image image
image image image
PLANT  ICE Reindeer
PLANT   BLUEFIRE Reindeer
SNOW  PLANT Reindeer
Tree Cold Reindeer

Posted Oct 02 2011
Game Center ID: LionLive

Lion

@yopringg Make sure they are level 10 and the chances are very low maybe like 1-5% because it took a long time to get it but if you have gems you can rush your time.

You can be lucky and get it on the first try or if you're not so lucky it may take 30 tries xD but it's confirmed to work, I did it two times and my friend did it once.

The order doesn't matter either it's all luck...

Posted Oct 02 2011

Lion

No problem but it will take a very long time. Don't expect to get it on the first try. If you don't need it ASAP then breed the others first and get your levels up then spend time on the rainbow. 

The nasty thing about breeding this is some can take 30minutes while some can take 9 hours which is really time consuming.

Posted Oct 03 2011

Ruby257

For the lava seaweed i can confirm my friend gotit in like 5 try but me it does like 20 and i dont have it butni confirm lava and seaweed work!!!

Posted Oct 03 2011

Lion

The chances of getting one or the other is random as we know it. So it's purely based on how lucky you are :P...

You can always use gems to rush your speed if you have any left.

Oh I forgot to mention if you want to take a picture of your stuff on your iDevice press the power key and circle thingy in the middle at the same time

You can post picture by clicking on the tree picture icon thingy beside the smiley face

Posted Oct 06 2011

bkitchen0406

Crystal + Blazing = Rainbow, Its usally a 1/3 or 1/4 drop. It took me three trys. I have had a great deal more trouble trying to breed a blue fire. I am on my fourth try with fire + ice. We will see if that works. I am almost at Level 18. It seems there is not much more left for me to do in the game. Its kind of sad because I love this stupid lame game. 

Posted Oct 06 2011

Coolguy778

i cant seem to get a firefly dragon. The guide says lightning and fire but got scorch then tried i tried vice versa. Above it showed a picture of a poison and a lightning dragon. It makes a firefly?? O and above hte poison dragon it says fire dragon. (typo??)

Posted Oct 06 2011

Lion

Hey coolguy

Yes it was a typo :P

Fire dragon and posion have the same element because they are both fire.

If you are getting the Scorch Egg you are correct because they have the exact same egg and exact same breeding time. 

I consider getting the Scorch egg more lucky though but those are how you can get a firefly.

Posted Oct 07 2011
Game Center ID: [email protected]/Profection

Profection

Hey all, gamecenter name: Profection. 

This is my way of getting dragoncash, it's pretty simple but requires a Fire + watar dragon, breed them, make a Air, hatch it - and sell it. 500.000 in around 4 hours, easy money. 

Posted Oct 09 2011

smokey

crystal and blazing is like 67% and firefly and sweed is 50& and lava is like 50& too...

Posted Oct 10 2011

Lion

@Adonis1298

lol I used to get firefly all the time. Now though I seem to be getting scorch too. Are your dragons level 10? It seems that if I am breeding level 10s I get the 'rarer' dragons more. Scorch was rare IMO because i only got one before but now they are poping up every where but my dragons were never lvl 10 before too :P

Posted Oct 10 2011
Game Center ID: shelly_87

shelly

ok thanks i didn't know selling dragons gained xp will you gain more for higher level dragons or is it the same if you sell them right away? thanks again for your help i love your page

Posted Oct 11 2011

YOpringg

Hey everyone. Yesterday I verified that Blazing + Crystal (not Crystal + Blazing) will make Sonic.

Posted Oct 11 2011

Lion

I sent you the last of my gift Corina807

@YOpringg

Blazing and Crystal are the same thing, the order does not matter. The theory is Crystal is Lightning and Earth, Blazing is Air and Fire.

When you breed you are mixing those four elements. Check out my other thread where I try to explain this because I used up most of my gems testing it.

Posted Oct 11 2011
Game Center ID: LorZod

JanArrah

I have literally bred Fire and Ice 10 times and not gotten a SINGLE Blue Fire Dragon. They're both level 10 and it's just not happening. I've also tried Fire and Mountain as well as Fire and Snow. What am I doing wrong? 

btw if you guys want to add me, I'm LorZod. I will send presents :)

Posted Oct 12 2011
Game Center ID: ACEMS

011011ACE

Hi , Everyone Im new at this I found you while looking for help On the"Blue Dragon" apperently Im not the only one!!!

Im helping my little girlWink and becoming addicted ughh.

Anyways I felt really stupid when I figured this out COLD dragon is not the same as ICE dragon so after going crazy and pulling my hair i kept playin then reached level 14 which reveals ICE !!! To my defence ;0 even a YouTube video tells you to use Fire and then pointed at Cold Undecided grrrr. so i thought i would let you know maybe tou can post the difference or the level. BTW how to I make friends i tried sending email to my sons but nothing.

Posted Oct 12 2011

Lion

@Firebringer155 seems like you have bad luck.

@011011ACE

Whose video was it :P? Can you give us a link?

You can use this link to look at all the dragons at once.

http://www.gameteep.com/pg/forum/topic/29829/dragon-evolution-thread/

Try using higher level dragons if you don't get it but most of 'why you are not getting xxx dragon' is talked about here

http://www.gameteep.com/pg/forum/topic/35298/the-dragonvale-breeding-guide-explained/

Guide here to add friends in dragonvale

http://www.gameteep.com/pg/forum/topic/31703/how-to-add-friends-in-dragonvale/

Posted Oct 12 2011
Storm8 ID: WBANG |

wbangca

http://www.gameteep.com/pg/forum/topic/40081/the-visual-breeding-chart/

Posted Oct 12 2011
Storm8 ID: WBANG |

wbangca

Level doesn't matter.

Moss is Plant and Earth.

Thus your breeding is

Plant + Earth + lightning.

You will get a Combo from those three.

How long is your breeding time? that will help determine what it is.

is it 2 hours or two hours left?

You need to be in this group to post